June 30, 2021
The Senior Flutter Developer is responsible for creating feature-rich apps on both mobile and web. These apps will include beautiful front ends, along with complex back-ends using APIs and Databases on AWS and Google Firebase. As the Senior Flutter Developer, you will have multiple programming skills; namely in-depth knowledge of the Dart language, experience with native coding, and is well versed in taking mobile applications from inception to launch in the modern application ecosystem. We expect you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and best practices.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN BRING TO US
- 2+ years experience with Flutter
- Experience using mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks, SDKs, and building custom widgets
- Prior experience in Android, iOS and React Native
- Ability to create APIs and libraries
- Experience using version control systems like Git and CI/CD tools for mobile development
- Ability to create API documentation and deployment instructions
- Ability to apply good software engineering principles and practices
- Clear communication skills with the ability to appropriately communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working within an agile team
- Experience working with Cloud-based Databases such as AWS RDS or Google Firestore.
- Develop SDKs, libraries, and widgets to create a mobile application development platform
- Work as part of a cross-functional team, which includes user experience researchers and designers, product managers, back-end engineers, and other functional specialists
- Advocate for and practice agile engineering principles and practices such as API-first design, simple design, DevOps, continuous integration, version control, and automated testing
- Select and implement the right tools, frameworks, languages, and technologies for the job, with a focus on open-source solutions
- Analyze systems to identify instability, unreliability, and other opportunities for improvement
- Design, document, and communicate solutions for improvement
- You’re analytical – You recognize, assess, and communicate potential opportunities and risks concerning application development
- You’re logically organized – You have the ability to evaluate applications and code in a logical manner
- You’re a strong communicator – You have the ability to clearly outline and define concerns while providing solutions and you demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re detail-oriented – The little things matter to you and you pay attention to the smallest details
- You’re effective – You respond with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understand the directives and requirements of projects and adapt well to changing priorities.
- You’re a team player – You work well with a team and fostering strong workplace relationships is important to you. You actively contribute, you’re passionate about what you do and have enthusiasm for the tasks at hand.
- You’re professional: You demonstrate a professional demeanor and add value to client interactions and conversations.
- You’re eager – The thought of taking on new challenges and responsibilities excites you – you believe knowledge is power and actively develop and seek out new skills.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our best-in-class technology is the direct result of a best-in-class team. We’re intensely committed to hard work and collaboration. We innovate, reinvent and recreate to keep our technology, and most importantly our team, ahead of the curve.
The Edison Ethos are our guiding values. They characterize our organization and the individuals who work here. These values are at the core of who we are and what we do:Integrity: We do the right thing.
Respect: We respect and care for all.
Teamwork: We are better together
Innovation: We think big
Results: We commit to go beyond.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Commitment to your growth and your career
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Benefits; including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K with company match
- Commuter perks