June 1, 2021
Edison Interactive is a connected mobility platform focused on enhancing the customer experience in trains, planes, automobiles and everything in between. As a trusted partner of Verizon, we provide drivers and fleet owners with unprecedented control and continuous communication between vehicles, devices and OEMs.
The future of connected mobility is electric, literally. Since our company’s inception, we have been connecting, managing and optimizing the largest electric vehicle fleets in the world, from rental cars and golf cars to the hottest new motorcycles and trucks.
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Team. As a member of our team, you will be an integral part of helping us share our message and vision. We want you – and your bright ideas – to help us market, expand and grow our business.
* Edison Interactive is a venture-backed SaaS company in Denver, CO with satellite offices across the country
Our Marketing Manager is responsible for making high-level decisions regarding all marketing and promotions of Edison Interactive. This high-energy, highly-skilled, team-first individual will lead and oversee the launch of new products or promotions, promotion of Edison and its employees and partners, develop and manage creative campaigns and develop a marketing strategy for this high-growth company. They will coordinate market research and analyze the resulting data to identify the values and buying habits of their target customers.
This individual will work closely with the company’s executive team to build a brand that exemplifies the company’s mission and connects with the values of its customers. The role is to lead the marketing initiatives and identify guidelines for producing promotional content and interacting with customers.
As a forward-thinking leader, you live and breathe people and culture – building relationships and creating streamlined and successful marketing initiatives. You cultivate positivity, make the day-to-day operations efficient and fun and you understand the business from an executive level to produce results.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN BRING TO US
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Proven success developing, implementing and executing multi-channel marketing plans, including online marketing, advertising and drip campaigns
- Strong background and understanding in SEO and SEM
- Strong background in copywriting, including the ability to execute strong press releases
- Ability to analyze results and campaign effectiveness
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate cross-functionally and interact with executive leaders
- Ability to create and develop successful internal marketing processes and collaborate cross-functionality with other teams
- Work with both sales and the C-suite to develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and retain existing clients
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding marketing initiatives for the organization to deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image
- Own the writing and submission of all company press releases
- Develop marketing strategies for new products and services
- Support other executives for culture initiatives, team events and internal marketing efforts
- Own and manage the award submission process for both the company and executive leaders
- Oversee and manage all aspects of social media including online presence for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Develop and execute a plan for thought leadership and blogs that are relevant to our products and industry
- Research competitors and industry verticals to stray current with similar products and services in the market
- Live and breathe company culture and demonstrate the Edison Ethos to set the bar high for your team
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our best-in-class technology is the direct result of a best-in-class team. We’re intensely committed to hard work and collaboration. We innovate, reinvent and recreate to keep our technology, and most importantly our team, ahead of the curve.
The Edison ethos is our guiding values. They characterize our organization and the individuals who work here. These values are at the core of who we are and what we do:
Integrity: We do the right thing.
Respect: We respect and care for all.
Teamwork: We are better together
Innovation: We think big
Results: We commit to go beyond.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Commitment to your growth and your career
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Benefits; including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K with company match
- Commuter perks
- You’re a strong communicator – You communicate like a boss because you are one. You lead by example, rally your team and communicate clearly and effectively
- You’re a change agent – You have a vision for the future and will promote, champion and support internal changes that positively impact our organization
- You’re a team leader – You work well with a team and fostering strong workplace relationships is important to you. You actively coach and mentor, you’re passionate about what you do and have enthusiasm for building a world-class team
- You’re process-oriented – You understand the importance of process and you have experience creating and implementing processes that are scalable and enhance the organizational output
- You’re detail-oriented and organized – The little things matter to you and you pay attention to the smallest details
- You’re analytical – You recognize and assess trends and have the ability to stay in front of them
- You’re effective – You respond with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understand the directives and requirements of projects and adapt well to changing priorities.
- You’re professional: You demonstrate a professional demeanor and add value to client interactions and conversations.
- You’re eager – The thought of taking on new challenges and responsibilities excites you – you believe knowledge is power and actively develop and seek out new skills and share that knowledge with your team