Creative Approval Policy
All Ads are subject to Edison Interactive review and approval. Edison Interactive may block, reject, revoke, or remove any Ad for any reason at any time, including if Edison Interactive determines an Ad is inconsistent with Edison Interactive’s business practices, strategy, standards, or brand. Edison Interactive does not accept issue, electoral, or political Ads through the Ad Manager Tool. Edison Interactive is not responsible for Advertiser’s costs associated with producing or modifying an Ad. Advertiser agrees that it will not upload, submit, display, or otherwise use the Ad Manager Tool in order to transmit or display any Ads advertising, promoting, containing, comprising, or linking to materials that:
- Contain, promote, or constitute defamatory, libelous, misleading, fraudulent, obscene, distasteful, offensive, harassing, or harmful content.
- Contain, promote, or constitute pornography or sexually explicit content.
- Contain, promote, or constitute hateful or discriminatory content.
- Contain, promote or glorify violence.
- Contain or promote criminal activities.
- Contain spyware, malware or other harmful code.
- Contain profane or obscene language.
- Infringe or violate the rights of others (including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy and/or publicity rights).
- Violate any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising, sweepstakes, illegal gambling, or trade disparagement.
- Promote products and/or service related to e-cigarettes, firearms, or illegal substances.
- Promote products and/or services that could be construed as competitive to Edison Interactive’s or our partners’ business.
- May be deemed to improperly associate Advertiser or its Ad(s) with Edison Interactive.
- Include the “Edison Interactive” name, word mark or logo in any form, including, but not limited to, voiceover, promotional codes, or text overlay.
Edison Interactive reserves its right to: (1) require modifications to an Ad before approval and to require modifications to any previously-approved Ad; (2) require factual support for any statements or claims in connection with an Ad; (3) reject any Ad in which the product or service could adversely affect the interests of Edison Interactive, its users or the community generally; (4) revoke approval of an Ad; and (5) waive or make exceptions to the Advertising Policies described in this Section.
Advertiser, not Edison Interactive, is responsible for ensuring that its Ad(s) comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines, as well as the Advertising Policies. Edison Interactive’s approval of an Ad should not be construed as its endorsement of that Ad; the accuracy, content, and obligation to honor any commitments or representations made in connection with the Ad(s) are Advertiser’s alone.